How to Create Your A-Team
When all of your staff members are A performers, you have an A-Team and your success is guaranteed. When most of your staff members are B performers, you have an average practice. To the degree you employ C and D employees, you fail.
“How to Create Your A-Team” describes all four types of employees with 15 characteristics for each. The nine-page guideline also includes:
- How to Analyze Your Staff Members
- Ten Important Facts You Need to Know about Employees
- Ten Signs You Have C and D Employees
- Ten Benefits of an A-Team
- Top Ten Challenges to Creating Your A-Team
- The Five-Step Plan for Creating Your A-Team
- Ten Ways ExecTech Can Help You Create Your A-Team
- ExecTech’s 15-Point ABCD Staff Member Analysis Form
If you follow the steps in “How to Create Your A-Team,” you will have the team of your dreams.
For an instant download of this free guideline, fill out the form below and click “SUBMIT.”
Your extraordinary future begins when you employ extraordinary people.