ExecTech’s Terms and Conditions

By accepting ExecTech’s “Terms and Conditions” you agree to the following.

1. Free Guidelines: You may read, copy and distribute any of ExecTech’s free material to anyone, as you wish.

2. Paid Guidelines: You agree that all material copyrighted by ExecTech was compiled at great time and expense and is part of ExecTech’s trade secrets. ExecTech agrees to make this material available exclusively to you and your staff for the sole purpose of assisting your business(es). You agree to not share or distribute any portion of the ExecTech written material with anyone who is not part of your business.

3. Paid Material (Books, Guidelines) Refund Policy: You may return any ExecTech book or guideline, within 30 days after receiving the item, for a full refund. Your refund will be paid with the same method you used to pay for the material.

4. Paid Coaching or Consulting: You agree ExecTech is not a law firm, medical practice, mental health practice, religious organization nor accounting firm and therefore does not intend to give legal, health nor accounting advice. You agree that you will rely upon your own advisers about advice given by ExecTech.

5. Coaching Refund Policy: This policy only applies to coaching-only programs. Refunds for consulting + coaching programs are covered in ExecTech’s Client Agreements.

a. You may request a refund for any paid but unused coaching on a pro-rata basis. For example, if you pay for six months of coaching, but after using two months of coaching (33.3%), you want a refund of the remaining four months (66.7%) of coaching. You will be eligible for 66.7% of the fee paid for those six months of coaching.

b. A partial month will count as a full month of used coaching. For example, you have one coaching session in your second month, the second month will not be eligible for a refund.

c. Your refund request must be given in writing by email to your coach or to admin@exectechweb.com. The date your email is received will be the termination date of your coaching.

d. ExecTech will refund all pro-rated funds owed to you within 30 days of your termination date.

6. Consulting Refund Policy: Any refunds for consulting programs, with our without coaching, will be paid according to the terms in your ExecTech Client Agreement.

7. Confidentiality. You and ExecTech mutually agree to keep in strict secrecy and confidence any and all information received or learned about either party without the prior written consent of the other party unless required by law.