ExecTech Webinar: How to Win with Yelp
Every day, potential new patients look at your Yelp page. Are you proud of what they see?
Does it help you, hurt you or do nothing for you?
If it’s an asset, you are on top of your game!
If Yelp is not an asset for you, you’re in luck. You can take several small and easy steps to improve it. To help you learn these steps, Mike Chatelain, author of “Yelp Help for Healthcare Providers,” is conducting a one-hour webinar, on three consecutive dates:
1. Tuesday, November 11, at 7:00 PM (PST) for West Coast Practice Owners
2. Wednesday, November 12, at 7:00 PM (MST) for Mountain States Practice Owners
3. Thursday, November 13, at 7:00 PM (EST) for East Coast Practice Owners
During the webinar, Mike will give you tools you can use to make Yelp your friend, including:
● The top five characteristics of a practice’s owner’s “truly awesome” Yelp page and a healthcare practice owner’s “truly awful” Yelp page.
● What makes potential new patients call your office . . . or continue their search.
● All three ways to handle negative reviews.
● How to get more positive reviews.
You can also send questions before or during the webinar that Mike will be sure to answer.